Monday, June 27, 2011

Ke$ha gets moody in new comedy sketch

Pop singer Ke$ha reveals how she got the dollar sign in her name in a hilarious new spoof video. "I used to be called Kesha, with an 's' instead of a dollar sign," she says with a frown. "Then one year I had my birthday party at Shakey's Pizza…I'm sorry, it's hard for me to talk about this…" she adds breaking into mock tears. "On the big sign where they write happy birthday they replaced the 's' with a dollar sign…it ruined my life. I wanted to be a CPA but you know who H&R doesn't hire? People with dollar signs in their names. I pretty much had to become a pop star," she adds scowling. The Right Round singer, 23, went on to complain about the negative effect the name change had on her life. "Souvenir shops never have key chains with my name on it, people think I cost 'ha' dollars and I have to press shift twice when typing my name, all because of a f**cking pizza place," she moaned. The comedy video, by Funny or Die, also noted that Ke$ha had "brought record profits to the glitter and whiskey industry".

No comments:

Post a Comment