Monday, July 4, 2011

Ke$ha Rawks Glastonbury With Surprise Show


Ke$ha sure knows how to treat her fans!
Despite a drenching down pour, the singer surprised early arrivals at the Glastonbury festival on Thursday night with an unscheduled show before the festival even officially opened!
She then took to Twitter to share her excitement to be performing at the iconic UK music festival, tweeting:
"Umm. Today was epic!!!!I played the dance tent for the glasto thursday partiers…"
"tomorrow!!Dance tent!! again!! I've been fucking waiting my whole life for the chance to play glastonbury!!"
"My throat was bleeding.there's nothing more worth my blood than my fans. Ill scream till I bleed all summer long for u guys"
Ke$ha will OFFICIALLY kick off the festival on Friday night and we're so sad we're missing it because it sounds like she is showing ticket holders a good time!
Good luck tonight, gurl! Try not to flood those pipes with too much internal bleeding! LOLz!

No comments:

Post a Comment